After completion of this qualification, you will be competent to trade, invest and do funding operations, using specialized financial instruments by performing the following exit level outcomes and capabilities:
• Evaluate the outcome of different investment decisions.
• Evaluate the performance and results of a company and equity instruments.
• Evaluate information of the debt market.
• Identify trends and market movements.
• Calculating cash flow implications of different instruments.
• Manage risk in the financial markets.
The program is conducted over a period of 18 months and teaching is delivered by via contact training sessions. Assessments will be conducted at intervals during the course and an examination will be held at the end.
a NQF Level 6 Certificate from DHET and BankSeta as a powerful proof of your new competencies and use it to set yourself apart from the rest and get recognized in the job market.
Course Code: FMI001
Centurion Business Park
Unit A3 & A5
Tel: +27 21 201 1021
Fax: +27 21 201 1020